Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

THIS WAS A GREAT RIDE!! VERY TOUGH!!

• aftershock

Posted April 13, 2002 - 02:13 PM

That place looks awesome :) . Where is mills creek?

• felix4_2_6

Posted April 13, 2002 - 02:25 PM

Bakersfield ca. yeah it's fun!

• aftershock

Posted April 13, 2002 - 02:34 PM

How many acres of riding? and is it open to the public? I might have to make a trip down there, I'm about 2 1/2 hours north.

• felix4_2_6

Posted April 14, 2002 - 12:32 PM

it is open to the public, It's in the kern canyon on the way to kernville and lake isabella. If you have never been there you won't probley find it.It's supposed to be 7 miles long but i have never been the whole way.It's pretty much a goat trail the whole way. Lots of switch backs and four streams. As you can see my buddy took a spill of the trail , so we turned around but this was the farthest in have ever been .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scott_in_KC

Posted April 14, 2002 - 02:35 PM

Some great pic's, thanks for sharing them!

• aftershock

Posted April 14, 2002 - 04:10 PM

Thanks for the info Felix. Yea it did look like your buddy was having a ruff day :)

• PMAUST

Posted April 16, 2002 - 01:05 PM

WOW! That looks way cool. Thanks

• 426fred

Posted April 16, 2002 - 08:28 PM

Beautiful place!

I shure envy You. Must be super just riding through, whith that scenery - absolutely marvelous.
Thanks for sharing.

//Fredrik

• raid

Posted April 17, 2002 - 09:00 PM

Felix!!! Wassup. Just found the pics you were talkin about. To everybody who is viewing the pics I just want to say it was the best ride I've had so far, very tough as my friend mentioned, but well worth the trip.
{Im the guy who went off the trail ridin the CR}.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.