Header Options

6 replies to this topic
  • ToXicD

Posted January 30, 2008 - 12:25 AM

hey guys, i know this subject has been covered before but most of the posts i have read are quite a few years old. Anyways i am shopping for a good headpipe for my xr650r motor and would like some advice. I read through some old posts and found some brand called ABP or something but the site is in a language that is not english or spanish so thats not very helpful to me although they looked like a beautiful set of headers. I believe white brothers has discontinuted theirs and probably some other manufacturers so i would like to get your guys opinions. I have heard bad things about the big gun although i like their design much better then the pro-circuit due to the shorter headpipes. Let me know what you guys have tried, or better yet post websites of the prefered brand of pig pooters :busted:

• ToXicD

Posted January 30, 2008 - 01:37 AM

also does anyone have a picture of the barnums 650r headpipe, and do they still make them for the xr650r?? i am looking for one that keeps the pipes inside the front frame rail like the big gun, thanks.

• sploogemonkey

Posted January 30, 2008 - 05:07 AM

Let me know what you guys have tried, or better yet post websites of the prefered brand of pig pooters :ride:

Mmmmm... big pooters.

I loves me them full figured women too, but I think posting pr0n links is a code violation. :worthy:

I'm running a Yosh full system on my 600R, and I'm really happy with the performance. I assume they make something for the 650R, Yosh may not be as popular as some of the other brands, but my system is pretty well built and looks sturdy enough, fit really well, too. Might be worth a look.

Good luck. :busted:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • goblin127

Posted January 30, 2008 - 06:59 AM

XRs only stainless.

• rdahl

Posted January 30, 2008 - 07:55 AM

The quality of Pro Circuit is hard to beat. Besides if 1x runs them....

Posted Image
Posted Image

• zrt1

Posted January 30, 2008 - 02:33 PM

I was told by Barnums that they would not have any xrr exhaust systems for at least two months.

• dylanr

Posted January 30, 2008 - 06:22 PM

rdahl,
I like that front fender, did you paint it? If not, whered you get it, if so, with what?
thanks

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  171 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.