01 wr426 right price?

1 reply to this topic
  • cbs37

Posted April 13, 2002 - 01:26 PM

Unfortunately I need to sell my 2001 wr426. I would value input from forum members as to the current market value of my bike due to it's many mods. Listed are the mods and their approximate "new" prices as best I can remember.

White Brothers e-series pipe $225
Scott?s Steering stabilizer $400
Applied top triple clamp $150
ProTaper bars $100
Cycra Pro-bend triple clamp hand guards $100
Magura hydraulic (juice) clutch $250
Baja Design kit $400 (not installed on 01 yet)
Devol skid plate $100
Front disk guard $35
Carbon fiber frame guards $90
IMS tank & seat (gripper cover on the seat) $325

Bike has about 700 miles on it and has never been down (one Baja trip and a couple short rides). All original parts still in possession and could go with the bike as well. Some of the aftermarket parts I had on my 99 WR400. When I got my 01 I sold my 99 and put the after market parts on the 01. All components are in excellent condition.

Perhaps it would be better to resturn the bike to its original status and sell the aftermarket items separately. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gamma

Posted April 13, 2002 - 05:32 PM

I would think that selling the bike stock would be your best bet. Aftermarket parts will help sell a bike, but you will never recoup the cost. I have a WR 426 that I just picked up, great bike, but a soft market for them now. Everyone is making great bikes. Kevin

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.