Where to get a Barnums Pro exhaust?

4 replies to this topic
  • zrt1

Posted January 29, 2008 - 05:56 PM

Does anyone stock or have a used Barnums Pro exhaust? I called Barnums and there talking at least two months. Has anyone ever ran the Remus system? thanks..

• Motosprtman

Posted January 30, 2008 - 06:13 AM

I dunno about the Barnums myself, heard they are good but spendy. Personally I like the FMF line of products.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • goblin127

Posted January 30, 2008 - 06:46 AM

Check out the XRs only full system in stainless. I'm going on my 4thseason with mine,it's bullet proof.

• rcnutt

Posted January 30, 2008 - 08:32 AM

the new white bros E pipe is very nice

• dylanr

Posted January 30, 2008 - 01:39 PM

Just bought an FMF Titanium 4, hope its worth it, the FMF guy said its loud, but i don't want a Q series. I like the wrap around headers on the Barnums.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.