New Seat , which is best?

2 replies to this topic
  • AZWR426

Posted April 13, 2002 - 01:14 PM

Been looking at the new seats on the market for a stock WR426 - Moose,SDG etc. Of complete seats which ones are best for grip etc? Also, do they make a lower sitting seat if you are a little vertically challenged for this bike at 5'9"? So which seats are you guys using with the stock tank and which do you like best? Thanks, Mark

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • omnivortex

Posted April 13, 2002 - 03:50 PM

I am 5'9" as well. I just added the YZ SDG seat and the IMS 2.4 gal tank. NO problems with the reach and the seat is quality. The ergos are much better as well. You should go for the set.

• scothydro

Posted April 13, 2002 - 05:37 PM

I have a Clark 3.2 tank and a yz seat with FX Gripper seat cover and soft standard height foam for sale. Both an excellent shape. e- mail me if interested. And a lot of other parts available . I removed them off my 99

scothydro@aol.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.