PICS FROM MOAB TODAY!

9 replies to this topic
  • blackie

Posted April 13, 2002 - 11:26 AM

A group of us including LarryCO and Blackie from the Thumper Talk gang have met here in Moab for some very cool riding. Check out the pics from 1:00 PM this afternoon at this link:http://motoutah.trip...ndm4132002.html.

John

• blackie

Posted April 13, 2002 - 11:29 AM

I guess the link doesn't work without a www before, so let's try this out Moab Pics

• blackie

Posted April 13, 2002 - 11:31 AM

OK. Last attempt to get the URL right. Click here to go straight to the pics! MOAB PICS

Sorry about the confusion. Just trying to land ya'll on the right page!

• aftershock

Posted April 13, 2002 - 12:01 PM

Nice pics, all the bikes look nice and clean :)

• blackie

Posted April 13, 2002 - 12:40 PM

The trail that we did today included Sevenmile Rim, Monitor and Merrimac, Wipe Out Hill, then around Tusher Canyon and finally stopping by the dinosaur tracks on the Klondike Bluffs trail.

Great weather and plenty of fun! Wish everyone could be here.

John

[ April 13, 2002: Message edited by: blackie ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 13, 2002 - 06:21 PM

Great pictures!!! My dad and a group of guys are up their this weekend too. If you see a guy with a WR and a Blue Chevy crew cab 4x say hi to him.

Dan

• blackie

Posted April 14, 2002 - 04:11 AM

Dan,

Will do. We will be out and about in town today and some more riding later when it warms up some.

John

• Max_Powers

Posted April 14, 2002 - 07:19 AM

Im jealous
I need to move to a new state

• blackie

Posted April 14, 2002 - 03:15 PM

I just added some more pics from the Behind the Rocks area today. I still have to say that the Behind the Rocks area is definately the most fun. There is a little bit of everything to bike on and hardly anybody goes there. I had the whole dunes all to myself. What a blast!

• aftershock

Posted April 14, 2002 - 04:00 PM

Dang your bike still looks clean,what do you do wipe it down before each photo :D . Looks like some ideal dirt for being a dunes. No wonder everybody wants to go to Moab, it has everthing :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.