Taff, I FINALLY took the leap of faith!!

1 reply to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted April 13, 2002 - 11:16 AM

I f*ing FINALLY jumped on your jetting bandwagon. My major issue has been time, and just "doing it",

NOT

a matter of disbelieving you, Pal! :)

I ordered from Sudco:

160 & 162 MJ
160 MAJ
35 (38?) PJ
EMM out of stock
PAJ screw (from last year's order)
I do have my EMN as well as an FHP, EKP, DVP, DTM and ???

I checked Eric Gorr's websight to send off my cylinder for the 420 kit. Eric states a MINIMUM of 4-6 week turnaround due to getting hit hard w/ work.

I HAVE to have the bike ready to rock by June 7. I am in a two day Turkey Run at New Hampshire's Bike Week!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted April 14, 2002 - 02:05 AM

you can run that EMN needle. that's fine. the EKP i had had a mild stumble off tickover and the EMM felt almost overjuiced. but only for the first yard. so as long as you don't get a stumble within a yard of moving you'll be fine.

you'll need a 158MJ or even a 155.

158/155MJ(155/c5. 158/c4)
EMN c4/5
35PJ
50PAJ
PS 1.5 turns

i don't think the needle straight effects your PJ, JD does. we'll find out.

Taffy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.