Stickies

10 replies to this topic
  • martinfan30

Posted January 28, 2008 - 04:49 PM

Hey fellas, I deleted that old BBQ sticky. Not much going on with it. Did anyone actually put together a plan? The new sticky I have posted will sound familiar to some. I also attached a poll.

I am now looking for ideas for up to 3 more sticky threads. If you guys have a favorite thread you'd like to see as a sticky, let me know in a PM or post it here.

I can also attach a poll, so think about that as well.:cool:

• jdubb75

Posted January 28, 2008 - 06:04 PM

I don't know if this is the answer you're looking for or even feasible with all the information in here, but I really like all the technical stickies in the 450X forum. Just an idea...:cool:

• b2dude

Posted January 28, 2008 - 08:09 PM

usd info...in one thread...UNLOCKED so people can add what they did because there are sooooo many variables...at the top...

• Thumpmeister

Posted January 28, 2008 - 08:55 PM

You should put a sticky up for the "Show Your Pig" thread. That one always seems to be making a comeback due to recent activity somehow.

Also, another sticky w/ some of the common 'pig' sites, like borynacks site, xr650r.us, and some of the others.

• jetfuel

Posted January 28, 2008 - 09:05 PM

You should put a sticky up for the "Show Your Pig" thread. That one always seems to be making a comeback due to recent activity somehow.

Also, another sticky w/ some of the common 'pig' sites, like borynacks site, xr650r.us, and some of the others.

I'm with you on the "show your pig" thread that should actually be a sticky for each forum.
Everyone likes to see what everyone else has done to there toys while researching upgrade ideas..:busted:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • martinfan30

Posted January 28, 2008 - 09:35 PM

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=255480

Would you guys rather have this one as a sticky, or start a whole new "Show Your Pig"?

• Denn10

Posted January 29, 2008 - 07:03 AM

id leave it be as its old and full of everyones pics.

• jetfuel

Posted January 29, 2008 - 08:38 AM

I'd go with that original for the sticky

• martinfan30

Posted January 29, 2008 - 09:24 AM

:busted: OK, DONE...

• Thumpmeister

Posted January 29, 2008 - 11:54 AM

Yeah, just keep the original for the sticky; old and full of bikes...

• martinfan30

Posted January 29, 2008 - 05:20 PM

Here is another idea for a sticky.

All post one of your favorite modifications with a link to the thread describing the mod process.

If you think its good, start posting them and we'll look at it as it goes...

Any one want to start?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.