wr 450 2007 aftermarket exhaust?

6 replies to this topic
  • fmaduro

Posted January 28, 2008 - 10:59 AM

i am a weekend warrior, i want to buy the best pipe for my motorcycle, i donot know wich is better white brothers carbon pro or fmf carbon.

thank you
fm

• diverb32

Posted January 28, 2008 - 11:04 AM

Are you Looking for more power? Go to the WR section in the Make/Model Specific Forums

• fmaduro

Posted January 28, 2008 - 11:08 AM

yes , i am looking for more power,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KickInTex

Posted January 28, 2008 - 08:48 PM

Go with the Dr. D Aluminum/Stainless combo. You wont be disappointed.

• brad the best

Posted January 28, 2008 - 09:14 PM

the dr.d seams to be the best for a wr or yz . they offer all sorts of variants with carbon fiber titanium and aluminum

• WR450BRI

Posted January 28, 2008 - 09:41 PM

I just had a White Bros. XCR exhaust installed on my 2007 WR450 and I rode it this weekend in horrible desert conditions. It was actually a race and the spark arrestor was in. It was awesome and added 3 ft pds. of torque and approx. 2.7hp to the bike (this was on a dyno). I felt the difference and was impressed with what was added. I'm sure you would not be sorry if you purchased (around $270.00) this awesome exhaust pipe.

Good Luck

• dazzabb

Posted January 28, 2008 - 10:20 PM

IMHO you'd be better off with a steel / ally combo as suggested.

I've had carbon end cans that have started to degrade badly around the rivets and that was only my roadbike! Eventually had to junk it and go with aluminium.

I run an ally GYTR on my '05 450.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.