supermoto uk

9 replies to this topic
  • andy_parcell

Posted April 13, 2002 - 12:50 AM

alright, trying to get a good price on some moto wheels in the uk hubs spokes black rims, spacers and bearings, best quote so far is 645 from selby.
anyone know of any cheaper, let me know.

• Taffy

Posted April 13, 2002 - 02:15 AM

how about used out of TBM?

Taffy

• wrsm

Posted April 13, 2002 - 11:37 AM

Check out Supermoto mag.

Or PM me - a brand new pair of talon & excel for £550 plus carriage

Of course then you need the tyres, tubes, sprockets & chain, big front brake, caliper, master cylinder...........

WRSM

• wrsm

Posted April 14, 2002 - 10:30 AM

Hey Andy

Talking to someone today - he has seen a set of WR supermoto wheels at RPM in Dinnington, South Yorks (they advertise in TMX etc)

Complete with tyres, big disc, bracket, sprocket for £850 ish.

Look them up and give them a call.

Ask for Rob, tell him Kevin Parker told you via the internet - he will give you a discount!!

Kevin

• shane45

Posted April 15, 2002 - 09:00 PM

Andy, try Central wheels paid £680 inc. delivery for wheels with tyres for WR. That was the Ally Pally show price in Jan. But they matched that last week for a mate of mine. For discs you could try www.go-faster.com

Black rims +£10 / wheel.

Cheers Shane.

[ April 16, 2002: Message edited by: shane45 ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mark_UK

Posted April 15, 2002 - 10:25 PM

if anyones running supermoto wheels and would like to sell there 18inch rear,,,id be interested
[after riding 40miles cross country through wales on a flat :) ]

• andy_parcell

Posted April 16, 2002 - 07:53 AM

thanks for your input shane, you dont have the number for central wheels do you?? andy..

• shane45

Posted April 16, 2002 - 10:03 PM

Andy,

Check out http://www.supermotech.co.uk/ for other motard links.

Central wheels 01675 462264
www.central-wheel.co.uk

Ignore the web price..it was somewhat higher than I paid.

They gave me a choice of Dunlop GPR70 or GPR80s for the same price.
Cheers Shane.

• Nige_Uk

Posted April 22, 2002 - 01:40 AM

Found these wheels on the net, for a 2001 wr400 model £550 including tyres, discs, sproket, email adress leepilkington@yahoo.co.uk, from Lancashire. Got the details from the www.mircx.com in the forum section.

Hope this helps

Nige :)

• Nige_Uk

Posted April 22, 2002 - 01:52 AM

oops, sorry web page www.geocities.com/motorcity/sppedway/9137/entry.html

Nige

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.