new tune

No replies to this topic
  • zaxcar1

Posted January 27, 2008 - 06:17 PM

well i am getting my bike back from a race tuner. got the valves and carb done for a whopping 125.00. i did go and get a pilot air adjuster. so all in all i got 150.00. he told me the vales were at 4 thousands, and they should be 15 thousands. the pumper in the carb wasent working and the old air adjuster was gone. (the guy i got it from played with the carb) so i think this should fix all my over heating and no idle problems. so when it gets good here in michigan(like its ever nice) i can race my buddies crf 450(i have a 426) and beat him even badder then i did the last time. so thanks to all te people that replied when i was asking all the nebie posts.:cool:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Should I buy this bike? help....... by Numsa Hul

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 10 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  113 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.