XR650R video, helmet cam (cross-post)

7 replies to this topic
  • Suikerland

Posted January 27, 2008 - 02:34 PM

it's a 650R video, me doing some desert & street rides, helmet cam.

Enjoy

main thread at

http://www.thumperta...082#post5839082

or

• Juxxtin

Posted January 27, 2008 - 03:40 PM

:cool: :applause:

Very nice!

• hill5150

Posted January 27, 2008 - 04:59 PM

Nice vid, how are you mounting your cam, I have the Oregon ATC 2K and I put it on my visor and through 2 attempts, I am getting a low angle view, very frustrating.... fender, dirt right in front view..........Cheers

• cj650

Posted January 27, 2008 - 05:02 PM

nice vid
are elmet cams worth it???
w/b

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumpmeister

Posted January 27, 2008 - 05:14 PM

Cool vid... ALthough it seems your camera is mounted at an angle?

• Thumpmeister

Posted January 27, 2008 - 05:15 PM

Nice vid, how are you mounting your cam, I have the Oregon ATC 2K and I put it on my visor and through 2 attempts, I am getting a low angle view, very frustrating.... fender, dirt right in front view..........Cheers

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• hill5150

Posted January 27, 2008 - 08:23 PM

I notice your angle is high, although the camera is low as well, it seems w/ the Oregon Sci that is the case........

• Suikerland

Posted January 27, 2008 - 08:53 PM

I notice your angle is high, although the camera is low as well, it seems w/ the Oregon Sci that is the case........

heres my mount, it's just attached to google strap, that seems to be direcctly in line with sight.
Held on with rubber bands, duct tape, velcro strap, cable tie, etc...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Camera is at an angle because it has a lens which rotates to adjust the horizon, I had that set wrong.

This is the cam:

http://www.amazon.co...p_cp_ob_title_1

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.