modfan30

25 replies to this topic
  • martinfan30

Posted January 28, 2008 - 01:34 PM

Thats prolly cuz "DUMM10" as someone has been stated as calling me in previous thread has sent a few PMs to higher to put in a few good words about making "ClownLover30" a mod??? and i thought they all hated me cuz im such a PITA Guess not!!! Figured it was coming to ya.

NOW get rid of that ghey azz blue bike avatar pic!!! Your no Yami lover I AM!!!

Good bye to all as im assumin another 30 day ban coming my way GOD i hate these moderators here!!!!

Thats right, Denn started all this!

THANKS DENN!:cool:

LMAO!!!!

I had my L painted Yammie blue for you bro!!LOL!

• Denn10

Posted January 28, 2008 - 01:35 PM

What a woosie but then again your prolly rocking the 13" with the nobs that go from channel 2-13 anyways LMAO

• Denn10

Posted January 28, 2008 - 01:36 PM

I had my L painted Yammie blue for you bro!!LOL!

looks more like "photocrapped" get off the Yami wagon foolio!! Back to my Archery forums ill be back later!!!

$240 winning this weekend in vegas inlaws won $6k on .25 keno. 2 hits on a .25 for 8/9 numbers for $1175 each and 1 hit with .75 for 8/9 for $3500 LOL what luck boxes.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • martinfan30

Posted January 28, 2008 - 01:37 PM

And the remote's gone cuz the dog ate it!Lmao!

Looking at a 56 or bigger plasma...

• Denn10

Posted January 29, 2008 - 09:15 AM

this was my neg feedback for posts on this thread LMAO they must not know that we have alot on here that know each other fairly well and joke around alot.

Neg feedback "Insulting and wasting internet space."

• martinfan30

Posted January 29, 2008 - 09:23 AM

this was my neg feedback for posts on this thread LMAO they must not know that we have alot on here that know each other fairly well and joke around alot.

Neg feedback "Insulting and wasting internet space."

I'm sure its hard to figure our banter out for someone new.

Those users need to give a little more time before posting negative feedback. Give it some time to figure out that we all are friends just having a good time...

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  171 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.