Did Search, Looking for exhaust system 07 wr 450

I searched and got tons of info. but wanted forst hand info on what people have used with good luck. Have 07 wr 450, all free mods. jd jetted twin airt filter.etc. want to do complete exhaust system. Sounds an issue here in Montana Now, they passed it into law last year plus i dont like loud exhasut.

Looking for the best "hit" low to mid increase.

Dr.D FMF, ?

thanks

fmf q4 w/power bomb:ride:

How would you rate the fit/finish/quality of this setup?

After doing a lot of research I think the Q4/Powerbomb seems to be the best way to go for quiet power, without costing a fortune.

I'd like to give it a try on my '07 YZ450F. The stock exhaust is obnoxious by the end of the day, or at the end of a long race.

How would you rate the fit/finish/quality of this setup?

After doing a lot of research I think the Q4/Powerbomb seems to be the best way to go for quiet power, without costing a fortune.

I'd like to give it a try on my '07 YZ450F. The stock exhaust is obnoxious by the end of the day, or at the end of a long race.

Man I agree with the obnoxious sound after riding. So I decided to do something about that little whisper/hiss. Drew a pencil line arount the outer section to eliminate that curl in the turndown...Dremel...and now she sounds good. Can totally tell it flows better and dang sure sounds more like a thumper now just not so loud like a straight through...:cool: