going to moses lake

3 replies to this topic
  • lewichris

Posted October 18, 2002 - 05:08 AM

Hello all. Just letting you know that our group is going to moses lake on the 27th of october. We are hoping to get there about 7-8 in the morning. WOuld like to meet some of ya in the area. i will have my cell on if you want to call and tell us where your at. We will be in a dark blue toyota with a trailer and probable a small mazda extra cab and a light blue chevy two wheel drive. any way just letting you know. talk to you later. hope to meet some of ya'll. Brandon W this meant you. lol

Chris

• BrandonW

Posted October 18, 2002 - 07:27 AM

Sweet!

I will be there, you can mark my words! I have ridden in those dunes back when I had my XT600 (big pig that had trouble wallowing around in the sand) and it is fun. I'll be on a blue bike and have a red cape billowing behind me.

See you then.

PS. Chris, check your pm's.

Brandon

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_B

Posted October 18, 2002 - 09:44 AM

Chris- Sounds like a good time. I have never ridden over there and would like to. I might meet you guys there. How about I email you next week so I can get your cell #? I will be coming from Issaquah, WA.

John

• BruceWA

Posted October 18, 2002 - 09:55 AM

Somewhat puzzled, doesn't Idaho have some great riding areas? And you want drive all the way Moses Hole to ride? Amazing. :D :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.