Cool Trick

8 replies to this topic
  • IBLucky

Posted January 25, 2008 - 04:18 PM

If you have light stress creases that show up on your plastics, you can use a heat gun and pass it over back and forth quickly,of course being carefull not to melt them you can make most of them disapear!! I have used this many times with pretty good results.
Now of course you have to take them of your bike!!

• redswr

Posted January 25, 2008 - 04:21 PM

i tried it with a blow torch cause i didn't have a heat gun... the plastics turned whiter and then caught on fire :cool: lol...

• brad the best

Posted January 25, 2008 - 06:28 PM

i tried it with a blow torch cause i didn't have a heat gun... the plastics turned whiter and then caught on fire :cool: lol...

hahahaha , i will try a heat gun .

try keeping the torch back farther

• SXP

Posted January 25, 2008 - 08:49 PM

Will the blow torch work on my gas tank?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • maxtherat

Posted January 25, 2008 - 09:00 PM

I don't think so, but if you light one of your farts on fire, that should do it.

• SXP

Posted January 25, 2008 - 09:05 PM

I don't think so, but if you light one of your farts on fire, that should do it.

I'm gonna try that. I'll let you know how it goes:thumbsup:

• brad the best

Posted January 25, 2008 - 10:38 PM

that totally works and its the funniest thing in the world . the lighting farts on fire thing that is .

• WR_Dave

Posted January 26, 2008 - 07:41 AM

I'm gonna try that. I'll let you know how it goes:thumbsup:

:cool: :applause: :busted: At least SXP can blame that nasty burnt smell in his garage, on the hot plastic now :crazy: :prof: WR Dave.

• SXP

Posted January 26, 2008 - 09:06 AM

:cool: :applause: :busted: At least SXP can blame that nasty burnt smell in his garage, on the hot plastic now :crazy: :prof: WR Dave.

I've gotta get all those nasty creases out of my clear tanks, you know:devil:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.