08 WR450F Are there any issues?

4 replies to this topic
  • RSAthump

Posted January 25, 2008 - 10:26 AM

Hi Guys and Gals, thinking about buying an 08 450f New. Are there any techincal issues with the 08 That anybody has encountered?

my Mind is made up just wanna know for incase...:cool:

• clark4131

Posted January 25, 2008 - 10:30 AM

Air filter cage hole...see FAQ's for details...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Demo_Slug

Posted January 25, 2008 - 12:41 PM

Air filter cage hole...see FAQ's for details...SC

wasn't that with the o7s? would be rediculous if yamaha hasn't got that under control yet... maybe I should check mine :cool:

• IBLucky

Posted January 25, 2008 - 03:44 PM

I bought my 07 in Dec. I found out about the hole on the forum here and called the dealer, they said to take a look to see if mine had been changed yet. if it wasn't, they would change it for me, and they would get paid for it by Yamaha,
but mine was a good one.

• clark4131

Posted January 25, 2008 - 05:39 PM

wasn't that with the o7s? would be rediculous if yamaha hasn't got that under control yet... maybe I should check mine :cool:

Are you gonna take that bet? I wouldn't...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.