White Bros. Quiet Core 2 insert sucks!!!

2 replies to this topic
  • freestyle111

Posted April 12, 2002 - 12:01 PM

what a waste of money.i put it on bike yesterday.i have wb promeg shorty silencer with tapered header and was running 8 discs before quiet core and bikes powerband was perfect,just a little loud.with quiet core[8 discs] installed powerband suffered dramatic loses in middle and topend reving bike falls right on its face.i tried rejetting and adding more discs.that helped a little but made bike louder than it was before the quietcore and bike still didnt have and topend rev.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aftershock

Posted April 12, 2002 - 12:38 PM

freestyle, thanks for the heads up. Is the Pro Meg different than the E Series?

• kev426

Posted April 12, 2002 - 01:00 PM

the pro meg is pretty much the same thing it is a e series. and yes the "quiet core" sucks big time.i think that it did not quiet my bike at all.

kevin

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.