ims tank

24 replies to this topic
  • Himsa123

Posted February 27, 2008 - 05:06 PM

yea id like to see it too

• Dube2

Posted February 28, 2008 - 07:23 AM

put up a pic of the bike with the blue tank on it

working on it. just installed the shrouds last night. looks pretty good. never posted a pic on thumpertalk yet so maybe in the next few days i'll try it. I must add that the seat was a little bit of a fight to bolt down because the tank was preventing it from goin forward. I got it, but hope it doesn't rub the tank too bad........

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • timoyz1

Posted February 28, 2008 - 08:27 AM

Posted Image Here is my blue IMS. As you can see I'm not into stickers and graphics.

• Himsa123

Posted February 28, 2008 - 03:41 PM

working on it. just installed the shrouds last night. looks pretty good. never posted a pic on thumpertalk yet so maybe in the next few days i'll try it. I must add that the seat was a little bit of a fight to bolt down because the tank was preventing it from goin forward. I got it, but hope it doesn't rub the tank too bad........

i had the same problem with my ims tank. the seat just didnt want to move forward to line up the holes..it took 3 guys and 1 ratchet lol

• KennyMc

Posted February 28, 2008 - 04:12 PM

In a prior post, someone mentioned that you need to add a few washers to the mount on the tank that the seat slides onto. This would bring it out a bit which apparently solved the problem. I have not yet tried this but will give it a shot tonight.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.