Someone stop me, quick!!!!!!!

54 replies to this topic
  • sploogemonkey

Posted January 23, 2008 - 03:19 PM

I've got about twenty 20round mags for my FAL that I'm about to pack with some 168 grain 7.62 ordnance and gleefrully dump every blessed, barrel smokin' round into my 600R. :p

Not since I walked out of divorce court from my insanely sociopathic ex wife have I been so excruciatingly close to breaking every single thing within my immediate vicinity. :busted: :crazy: :prof:

My bike is freaking possessed and defying all reasonably intelligent attempts to function properly. :cool: :applause:

I need a gawddamm beer!

• martinfan30

Posted January 23, 2008 - 03:28 PM

I've got about twenty 20round mags for my FAL that I'm about to pack with some 168 grain 7.62 ordnance and gleefrully dump every blessed, barrel smokin' round into my 600R. :eek:

Not since I walked out of divorce court from my insanely sociopathic ex wife have I been so excruciatingly close to breaking every single thing within my immediate vicinity. :crazy: :prof: :p

My bike is freaking possessed and defying all reasonably intelligent attempts to function properly. :cool: :applause:

I need a gawddamm beer!

I am only going to stop you to hand over my .500 S&W.:lol:

Here,:busted: ... Now what seems to be the issue?

• Big Red Paul

Posted January 23, 2008 - 04:27 PM

Splooge calm down dude.

Your bike is a machine, don't shoot it, but toubleshoot the bitch one step at a time. The bike is on your side. It's your friend. It wants to be with you.
It is logical, it's rational, it's stable, it's loyal, it's unselfish, it's everything your ex wasn't.

If you compare a motorcycle to a woman again, I'll fly over there, take you out back, and put you out of your misery.

• cleonard

Posted January 23, 2008 - 06:45 PM

What's up with it?

In my experience fixing is the easy part. Figuring out what needs fixing can be the hard part.

• bklynpath

Posted January 23, 2008 - 06:56 PM

I've got about twenty 20round mags for my FAL that I'm about to pack with some 168 grain 7.62 ordnance and gleefrully dump every blessed, barrel smokin' round into my 600R. :p

Not since I walked out of divorce court from my insanely sociopathic ex wife have I been so excruciatingly close to breaking every single thing within my immediate vicinity. :busted: :crazy: :prof:

I need a gawddamm beer!

Come on sploogemonkey,tell us how you really feel. :eek:

• jdubb75

Posted January 23, 2008 - 07:13 PM

Splooge calm down dude.

Your bike is a machine, don't shoot it, but toubleshoot the bitch one step at a time. The bike is on your side. It's your friend. It wants to be with you.
It is logical, it's rational, it's stable, it's loyal, it's unselfish, it's everything your ex wasn't.

If you compare a motorcycle to a woman again, I'll fly over there, take you out back, and put you out of your misery.

:applause: at least you know that with enough time you will figure out what troubles your bike and you will remember that for when the next time it happens. with women...you think you figured it out only to learn you were a :cool: for thinking you had it figured out. drink the beer...hell, have three. then get back out there and rub her til she starts.

• Rman of 237

Posted January 23, 2008 - 11:34 PM

Well I guess ol Splooge went off the deep end. He must be out back digging a shallow grave for the old pig.:cool:

• weskc35k

Posted January 24, 2008 - 12:05 AM

WE got a jumper.
Jump ya bass ooooh ok.

• onebigmike

Posted January 24, 2008 - 06:56 AM

Wow. Such anger. I feel the same way about my ex, but my bike? Not. She can be a pig (bike not ex. Ex IS a pig) but it is usually me being the stupid one.

• jeanluconze

Posted January 24, 2008 - 08:33 AM

What was the problem, did your ex wife have passenger pegs? :cool:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RUDE DUDE

Posted January 24, 2008 - 08:50 AM

put your hands up and slowly step away from the bike....thats it, easy.....

• Suikerland

Posted January 24, 2008 - 08:52 AM

In my experience fixing is the easy part. Figuring out what needs fixing can be the hard part.

that's pretty good philosophy.

• onebigmike

Posted January 24, 2008 - 09:52 AM

Yea, Passenger pegs and runnin on jet fuel

• sploogemonkey

Posted January 24, 2008 - 09:59 AM

Okay, okay, cooler heads have prevailed.

I went to bed thinking about puppies, fields of daisies, butterflies, and me in a stadium full of double D's. I'm all better now and the world is right.

I believe I may have a method of attack to deter my bikes plan to reduce me to a Tourettes afflicted, cussing idiot.

So far my bike has succeeded at keeping all the neighbors from walking within throwing distance of my garage door, though. I never thought a 12mm wrench could dent a wooden fence across the street, go figure?

I just needed to blow off some steam. I'll be posting later whether I got it fixed or not.

• onebigmike

Posted January 24, 2008 - 10:33 AM

[quote name='sploogemonkey']Okay, okay, cooler heads have prevailed.

I went to bed thinking about puppies, fields of daisies, butterflies, and me in a stadium full of double D's. I'm all better now and the world is right.

OK, the double D's :crazy: :cool: could help calm me but that other stuff would make me want to kill someone.:prof:
So the question everyone wants an answer to is..."What's wrong with the bike anyway?":confused: :applause: :busted:

• jetfuel

Posted January 24, 2008 - 10:46 AM

Yea, Passenger pegs and runnin on jet fuel

Hold on there dude I've got my own Ex ..I don't want anything to do with yours..:cool:

• onebigmike

Posted January 24, 2008 - 12:02 PM

Hold on there dude I've got my own Ex ..I don't want anything to do with yours..:busted:

:cool: Can't blame a guy for trying. But thats ok. She already leached onto someone elce.:applause:

• micknmeld

Posted January 24, 2008 - 12:38 PM

[quote name='sploogemonkey']Okay, okay, cooler heads have prevailed

So far my bike has succeeded at keeping all the neighbors from walking within throwing distance of my garage door, though. I never thought a 12mm wrench could dent a wooden fence across the street, go figure?

Hi my name is Mick and I am a wrench thrower.
I have thrown a 19mm wrench through 2 sheets of plaster,from the garage through to the lounge room (bike related)
I have also slammed a car door so hard the window smashed (woman related)
I also believe I could hold the Australian record for throwing a twenty foot long aluminium irrigation pipe.
I am not proud of these efforts, I just know were you are coming from.
Sometimes a man just needs to vent:mad:
Anyone else care to admit they go off like that?

• martinfan30

Posted January 24, 2008 - 12:48 PM

I too "Put tools down with excessive force". I also have holes in my garage drywall. All the trash cans(35 gal. drums of gear oil) in my work bay are no longer anything resembling a cylinder.

:cool: :worthy: :applause: :worthy: :busted: :worthy: :crazy: :worthy: :prof: :cheers: :p :cheers: :eek: :p :lol: :p

• Denn10

Posted January 24, 2008 - 12:51 PM

How bout a 12" crecent in the door? or better yet just kick the living hell out of it and it will break!! TRUST ME i know. How bout you drive up to Victorville and roll with me to Vegas this weekend? Leaving for stateline tomorrow afternoon?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.