Which Renthal bars are similar to stock?

6 replies to this topic
  • Follett

Posted April 11, 2002 - 10:32 PM

I want to replace the stock bars with Renthals with similar rise and width, any recomendations?
So bloody many! Thanks

• Follett

Posted April 11, 2002 - 10:33 PM

This is on a 2002 426

• freestyle111

Posted April 11, 2002 - 10:48 PM

yamaha hi bends.i have a pair ill sell you cheap.they were only on my bike for one ride.they werent tall enough for me.i ended up buying new triple clamp and azonics cr hi bends.they are like brand new[except i cut 1/2in off each end.]$40 and that includes set of [white]brushguards.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Follett

Posted April 11, 2002 - 10:53 PM

Thanks for the offer but I am in the UK!

• MN_Kevin

Posted April 12, 2002 - 12:40 AM

you can punch up www.renthal.com. I do believe they have the specs there.

I purchased (McGrath bend) Renthals for extra $$. I found out (via the numbers) the bend is VERY similiar to the stock WR bars, which ARE cheaper.

CR Hi or CR Low are generally considered the most ergonomic, unless you are wicked tall.

• beached1

Posted April 12, 2002 - 02:40 AM

The Stock bars have been the McGrath bend for the past couple years. Just get the standard 7/8 Renthals MC bend.

• freestyle111

Posted April 13, 2002 - 06:14 AM

if you look up specs on mcgrath's bend and yamaha hi-bend the are same.you just pay $10 extra for mc's name

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.