2007 WR road legal kits for the UK

3 replies to this topic
  • tarmac_terrorist

Posted January 23, 2008 - 09:05 AM

Hi.

Im going to finally plate my bike. I was / am going to buy the xc pro lighting kit, but am not to keen on swapping the rear fender with the xc unit. I was just wondering what other road legal kits are out there?

Thanks for your time.

• tarmac_terrorist

Posted January 24, 2008 - 10:06 AM

bump'

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dirtrider115

Posted January 24, 2008 - 10:10 AM

I have an 08wr and put on the latest version of baja designs, works great and should be all you need.just a hint i went to the smaller led turn indicators after the fact maybe they could substitute those if you order direct.

• taycam

Posted January 26, 2008 - 11:42 AM

I second the Baja Designs kit! it fits good,looks good and easy to install with good clear instructions:thumbsup :

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.