Found 650L stator that claims more power.

6 replies to this topic
  • Whiteman

Posted January 22, 2008 - 09:00 PM

As anyone seen this stator or have any information on it. I am looking for a little more power for my L and this claims to give more in lower RPMs and everywhere else but doesn't give any numbers. I have sent a question to the seller but haven't heard back yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...tem330147253412

• Krannie McKranface

Posted January 22, 2008 - 09:55 PM

As anyone seen this stator or have any information on it. I am looking for a little more power for my L and this claims to give more in lower RPMs and everywhere else but doesn't give any numbers. I have sent a question to the seller but haven't heard back yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...tem330147253412

Um, the stator gives you more LIGHTING power, not engine power. The low RPM power they are talking about is the lights/dimming that the factory stator does at low rpms.

• Whiteman

Posted January 22, 2008 - 10:29 PM

I understand. I think the stocker gives 184watts at 5000 rpms but would like to know what this one is up to. I am interested in gaining more electrical power.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cleonard

Posted January 22, 2008 - 10:54 PM

It's always worrisome when they say "more watts," but they don't have numbers to back it up.

• martinfan30

Posted January 23, 2008 - 10:00 AM

send the seller a message on its rating/specs.

• husky123

Posted January 23, 2008 - 11:02 AM

I just sent the seller a question. I'm curious to know myself why he wouldn't list it in the add. It may only be like a 200W (comparable to Ricky Stator) which isn't much more than the stocker. Maybe enough to add your heated gloves to the circuit though Whitebone!

• Whiteman

Posted January 23, 2008 - 11:56 AM

Thanks for sending another question, maybe he will update it but I think you are right. I don't see them making more than 200w. Not worth the money but I really want a better headlight. Summer I would be good but when plugged in for the cold I may have issues...

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.