yz 426 impact ENJOY graphics

7 replies to this topic
  • spc mike

Posted January 22, 2008 - 07:10 PM

I wanted to see if anyone has used or seen the impact series ENJOY brand graphics on 426. I ask this because i want a graphics kit that will cover the whole side of my gas tank and radiator shrouds. And also the kit doesn't specify on what EXACTLY is included with the kit...so if anyone has info on these graphics it would help alot.

Posted Image

https://enjoymfg.com...b6d18c24da6fe03

• SRT426

Posted January 23, 2008 - 12:09 AM

That kit more than likely come with tank, shroud and air box graphics. It may come with fender graphics too but definately no seat cover. Side panel and number plate backgrounds will have to be purchased separately also.

• yz_for_me

Posted January 23, 2008 - 11:54 AM

I'm sure you're OK buying direct from the manufacturer, but if you're looking at them on Ebay, I'd watch out. I got screwed trying to buy Enjoy graphics and I'm not the only one. The seller's name was luckydevil.

http://www.thumperta...highlight=enjoy

• bigsy45

Posted January 23, 2008 - 01:41 PM

I sent you a pm but my kit came with the gas tank, radiator shrouds,front fender, air box and swingarm graphics....I would post a pic but not sure how to...A friend of mine purchased the kit of ebay for me and I don't remember what the price or who the seller was....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • felix 222

Posted January 23, 2008 - 05:39 PM

I sent you a pm but my kit came with the gas tank, radiator shrouds,front fender, air box and swingarm graphics....I would post a pic but not sure how to...A friend of mine purchased the kit of ebay for me and I don't remember what the price or who the seller was....

you can post the picture by uploading at this site: www.tinypic.com

then copy and paste the "" into a post

• bigsy45

Posted January 24, 2008 - 05:44 AM

Posted Image

• spc mike

Posted January 25, 2008 - 10:11 PM

did you paint your case and ignition cover silver?

• bigsy45

Posted January 28, 2008 - 08:32 AM

Ya I got bored and tryed to clean it up alittle...

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.