Blue vs. Orange

5 replies to this topic
  • George_Roberts

Posted October 17, 2002 - 05:48 AM

I'm lookin for a ripper. Can anyone tell me the differences between a WR450f and a KTM450EXC besides the fact that the orange one I can put a plate on in NJ.

• blue_beast_wins

Posted October 19, 2002 - 12:18 AM

I posted on this yesterday, at least i thought i did, this is what i remember wrighting, There is no doubt about it the blue beast will always win, just look at there reputation.

• cetris

Posted October 20, 2002 - 03:14 AM

I'd like to know the answer to that question too, but until a WR450 is available for someone or some magazine to actually ride, it is going to be tough to know. Right?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 02XR250rRider

Posted October 20, 2002 - 03:43 AM

I think the exc is better so far but look out.

• StreetMoto

Posted October 20, 2002 - 11:59 AM

Ive ridden an '03 YZF450 and let me tell you. they flat out rip. Major power and torque. very, very impressive.

If the '03 WR can be tuned to match the YZF450 I see no need to look any further.

• tk421

Posted October 20, 2002 - 12:14 PM

Will be interesting to see how they hold up, not as heavy of swing arm for ’03. Valve springs also got shortened.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.