04 yz450 price

8 replies to this topic
  • byggd

Posted January 22, 2008 - 03:30 PM

I’m looking for some pricing advice. My son is moving out of state and leaving behind his 04 YZ450. He bought it from the original who sold it because he wanted more power. It has a full FMF factory 4 system and has been jetted and dynoed. It has skin graphics/seat cover, pro taper bars, renthal sprockets and chain and acerbis pro rally hand guards. It’s on it’s third rear tire which has only one ride on it. In short the bike runs perfect!

• grayracer513

Posted January 22, 2008 - 04:04 PM

It's worth about $2600. You might get more if you offer it now, and it's very clean.

Remember there's a rule against offering stuff for sale in these forums. The classifieds are free.

• byggd

Posted January 23, 2008 - 12:55 PM

It's worth about $2600. [COLOR="Red"]You might get more if you offer it now[/COLOR], and it's very clean.

Remember there's a rule against offering stuff for sale in these forums. The classifieds are free.

Why did you say this?

Oh and as you can see from my posts I know the "for sale" rules, but thanks for the reminder.

• Quack

Posted January 23, 2008 - 01:05 PM

What the heck did the guy get with more power?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted January 23, 2008 - 01:10 PM

Why did you say this?

"You might get more (than the $2600) by offering it (at this time of year)", since the deserts in California are cool now, and it's the best time of year, in terms of the demand side of the equation, to offer a bike that suits itself so well to that purpose.

Is that clearer?

• byggd

Posted January 23, 2008 - 01:50 PM

"You might get more (than the $2600) by offering it (at this time of year)", since the deserts in California are cool now, and it's the best time of year, in terms of the demand side of the equation, to offer a bike that suits itself so well to that purpose.

Is that clearer?

That makes sense. I'll get some pictures together and head over to the classifieds. :cool:

• byggd

Posted January 23, 2008 - 01:51 PM

What the heck did the guy get with more power?

He got a Husky 610 but now he's having second thoughts because of the weight difference.

• JSanfilippo

Posted January 23, 2008 - 02:15 PM

Why not pick it up as a second bike?

• byggd

Posted January 24, 2008 - 01:52 PM

Why not pick it up as a second bike?

That would give me 6 bikes in my garage :cool:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.