What should I pay for a new 08 wr450?

4 replies to this topic
  • davcon

Posted January 20, 2008 - 04:25 PM

Whats the going rate? What did you pay?

• RedBull420

Posted January 20, 2008 - 05:35 PM

$8400 out the door tax in.. CDN funds.
Oh yeah Yammi has a promo going right now & they throw in a PW50 for free. :cool:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tweav

Posted January 20, 2008 - 05:54 PM

I payed 5899 + 150 setup fee then tax for my 07 wr450 back in the begining of june

• Diesel_Junkie

Posted January 20, 2008 - 11:07 PM

OTD Motorsports.
(Stands for "Out The Door")

Last Wednesday a buddy and I pickup up a matching pair of 08 WR450F's for $6799 each. That included California sales tax, Cali DMV, and whatever other assorted charges.

I guess there are no factory rebates right now, but could be better if there were.

That was the best we could find.

OTD has a bunch of shops around California.

Good Luck.

• Demo_Slug

Posted January 20, 2008 - 11:30 PM

:cool: currenty, there is a $200 rebate on the wr450. I assume that was rolled into the "out the door" price. :applause:

OTD Motorsports.
(Stands for "Out The Door")

Last Wednesday a buddy and I pickup up a matching pair of 08 WR450F's for $6799 each. That included California sales tax, Cali DMV, and whatever other assorted charges.

I guess there are no factory rebates right now, but could be better if there were.

That was the best we could find.

OTD has a bunch of shops around California.

Good Luck.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.