That's it's coming my way, thanks to you.

6 replies to this topic
  • Sylvain

Posted October 16, 2002 - 10:33 AM

:) :D :D :D

I got my deal today. I drove 80 miles to a good dealer and made the buy. A new Canadian 2002 426 wr :D. I think the deal was OK, $6300.00 CDN + tx.. I added the Devol rad guard, an aluminium skid plate, alu frame guard, alu hand guard, the Jerry Button high renthal bar. The rest is stock. I can't wait to pick it up saturday. It's lucky I'm working night shift, I'm sure I can't sleep til then :D

Thanks to all of you for the great infos. Like many have said, this forum played a major role in making THE decision.

Thanks to all.

You will surely hear from me again :D :D

• cnacc

Posted October 16, 2002 - 10:56 AM

Congrats, I am sure you will be delighted. :D :)

• MOmilkman

Posted October 16, 2002 - 11:18 AM

Where do I get some Jerry Button bend bars??? LOL

Just goofin on you. Glad to hear you got a new ride. You will love it. Congrats!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZeezee

Posted October 17, 2002 - 03:53 AM

I think Jerry is Jimmy's brother in-law twice removed. He never quite made a name for himself like Jimmy did, but has excellent deals on afternmarket parts...

Just kiddin-congrats sylvain-you'll love it!!! :)

• Sylvain

Posted October 17, 2002 - 01:40 PM

Thanks for the precision, Somethime when I get excited as I am now, I have to make sure that my brain is engaged before putting my body parts in mouvement :).

• mackay

Posted October 18, 2002 - 08:09 AM

Wow Sylvan thats a great deal....whats the dealers name???The best deal I can find in New Brunswick is 7100 CDN + Tax on a 2002 WR426....I guess I'll just have to wait till the dealer is a bit more hungry....Any special tactics that you can recommend??

• Sylvain

Posted October 18, 2002 - 01:42 PM

Here are my dealer's infos but don't tell anyonen it's a secret :D :):

Grégoire Sport Inc.
1291, rt 343
St-Ambroise de Kildare
Québec, Can
J0K 1C0
(450) 752-2442

Ask for Alexandre, he is the one that served me. Well should I say. :D

The price of the bike, complete with the goodies installed plus the taxes is 7838.00 CDN $$

Goodies : moose skid plate, alu frame guard, Devol rad guard, Buttons renthal bars.

Take care

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.