2007 WR450 - JD Jetting Kit and Zipty screw?

3 replies to this topic
  • steverad1

Posted January 19, 2008 - 05:59 PM

Hi all,

What do you all think of the JD jetting kit used with the Zipty screw? I ordered both of them a couple of days ago. Hopefully they will work out. I just now have seen some negative posts about both after ordering. I had read alot of positve posts - so now I don't know what to think. I will be using the stock exhaust with the pea shooter removed until I can afford to do something different.

Thanks,

Steve

• KennyMc

Posted January 19, 2008 - 06:10 PM

I am running the JDJetting and the Zipty screw with no problems what-so-ever. ANY fuel screw can come out if you don't run the right pilot jet and have to have the fuel screw backed out too many turns. Done properly, no worries.:cool:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jpoehls

Posted January 19, 2008 - 06:25 PM

You made an excellent choice. I have done the same thing, and LOVE it.

• FastRides

Posted January 19, 2008 - 10:29 PM

Feel good about it as they're both great products, Steve. In fact, take a look at the Mods Database sticky and you'll see a number of the WR veterans that have the same set up. :cool:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.