Might Buy 2002 YZ426

4 replies to this topic
  • bhsballer76

Posted January 19, 2008 - 05:59 PM

I found a 2002 yz426 that i am thinking about picking up.The lowest price i could get it for is 1700. I want to know what you guys think of the bike. Is this a good price. It has red excels that im not too crazy about at th moment. Is there anything i should be aware of before i get the bike. i just sold my 1999 yz400f for 1700 so i think this is a bit of an upgrade. Just overall want some opinions here. My old bike is the one with the black wheels and the 426 is the one with the red wheels.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 642MX

Posted January 19, 2008 - 06:55 PM

Looks good to me. :cool: I like the rims, it just needs some red graphics to match. :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 02WR426Cali

Posted January 19, 2008 - 07:43 PM

I think your old bike looks better.

• YZF831

Posted January 19, 2008 - 08:04 PM

I wouldn't be afraid to do it. Don't let the look deceive you, I think it's pretty clean and it wouldn't take much to make it your own. Good luck!!

• bhsballer76

Posted January 19, 2008 - 09:26 PM

thanks. i went ahead and bought it. The new bike is much staighter than my old bike. and in overall much better condition. The plastics are almost brand new and all it seems to need is some graphics to match the wheels. I also got an almost new set of fox boots out of the deal too.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  91 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.