2001 WR426F for sale New Braunfels,TX

2 replies to this topic
  • Larry_Bond

Posted April 10, 2002 - 03:04 PM

Must Sale! 2001 426F. Bike is in showroom condition and has only 2 hours break-in time with 2 oil changes. Not a scratch and the tires still have the rubber twigs on the tires. All manuals and spark plug wrench, spoke wrench are with the bike. Also have new HJC (L) helmet that can go with the bike. Asking $4800 OBO. Military transfer forces sale.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Larry_Bond

Posted April 13, 2002 - 06:45 AM

will also include a 3 month old 5x10 utility trailer with ramp to be included with the deal
$4800 firm if trailer goes with bike.

thanks

• BigStroker

Posted April 15, 2002 - 06:58 AM

I am interested. How do I contact you about details? You can also contact me at the email below. mike@broadwaytrading.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.