Vermont Regulations?

3 replies to this topic
  • 426ripper

Posted January 16, 2008 - 07:21 PM


Hey I ride a WR426 and I am looking into making it road legal over the winter to make it alittle easier to get around to my riding spots this spring. i live in VT and was wondering if anyone knows what exactly I need to pass inspection and what is a good source (cheap) to purchase the needed parts. I currently have a YZ fender on the rear without taillight. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  • clark4131

Posted January 16, 2008 - 08:24 PM


Have you talked to the Vermont DMV? They're your best source for requirements...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bg10459

Posted January 17, 2008 - 07:56 AM


Yep, talk to DMV. From what I understand, though, Vermont is one of the relatively easy places to plate a bike. I did it last year in Maine without too much hassle.
I made my own kit, but Baja Designs and Trick Dual Sport make plug and play kits with everything you need.

  • William1

Posted January 17, 2008 - 09:02 AM


Check Baja Designs, they make nice Dual Sport kits. I just ordered one for my plated WR250F.


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.