Xr650 Supermoto Rear Footpegs

7 replies to this topic
  • bowland22

Posted January 16, 2008 - 05:08 AM

Does anybody know
a, do they make rear footpegs
b, does anyone stock them in england
c, will i have to drill and tap my swinging arm to fit them or can you get clamp-on

• ninja dude 101

Posted January 17, 2008 - 01:36 AM

its me i found some made for ur bike but they cant be shipped overseas

you can get clamp ons and they will cost between 30 - 40 pounds this is not including shipping

i will keep looking for u

regards
ninja dude 101 :S

• bowland22

Posted January 18, 2008 - 06:11 AM

You really are a top bloke cheers. Hope to hear from you soon,Harvey

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted January 18, 2008 - 07:58 AM

Does anybody know
b, does anyone stock them in england
c, will i have to drill and tap my swinging arm to fit them or can you get clamp-on

you don't want to put them on the swingarm, that leads to two bad things, bad handling when you have a pilion rider because they have downward force on the swingarm and it doesn't go thru it's stroke right. And second because the rider gets hammered on every bump. Get the kind with round clamps and install them on the angular downtube of the rear subframe. make sure you install them so when they fold they fold UP.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Maroast

Posted January 18, 2008 - 09:09 AM

Baja Designs makes them (at least I think they still do) --> https://www.bajadesi...category=MCYCLE

Posted Image

I've never heard of, or seen that ever done...and as said above, its NOT recommended that you do this

• Maximus86

Posted January 18, 2008 - 10:49 AM

+1 on baja designs

have a set on my 650R

they work pretty good

• pkemmos

Posted January 19, 2008 - 05:30 AM

i bought mine from honda dallara Italy..

you can see here

Posted Image

• hondacrf150f1

Posted January 19, 2008 - 09:39 AM

Baja Designs makes them (at least I think they still do) --> https://www.bajadesi...category=MCYCLE

Posted Image

I've never heard of, or seen that ever done...and as said above, its NOT recommended that you do this

My dad got a set of those exact pegs on his 650R, they are really small, and kinda flimsy. I like ryan moore's peg design:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.