WANTED - Stock Tail Pipe (Exhaust) for XR650L.

2 replies to this topic
  • jespo_cycles

Posted October 15, 2002 - 07:38 AM

WANTED - Stock Tail Pipe (Exhaust) for XR650L. I'd like to pay $25 + shipping. I bought a cobra pipe... it fits like a mitten. Very disappointed. jeremy.esposito@fastsearch.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motometal

Posted October 15, 2002 - 04:25 PM

you just paid what, $200 plus for an exhaust that won't work, and now are trying to find one that WILL work for $25?

• Lrules

Posted October 15, 2002 - 09:32 PM

Makes sense. Cobra is a really crappy pipe. The stock exhaust works pretty well. There was a guy on e-bay selling a stock exhaust pretty cheap. Check it out. I don't know if the auction ended yet.

Related Content

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.