hey Banff Boy

3 replies to this topic
  • lewichris

Posted October 15, 2002 - 04:30 AM

HEy chuck did you make it down like you had planned this past weekend. No one called out of our group and told me that you came or where to ride. If you did hope you had a good time. Sorry i missed out.

Chris :)

• banffboy

Posted October 15, 2002 - 04:52 AM

Hey Chris

We didn't make it down this year. Apparently hunting season started on Sat. this year and it wasn't a good idea to go riding in Wallace. Our riding is pretty much over here. It's been snowing and getting cold. Time to get out the skiis :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted October 15, 2002 - 05:42 AM

actually it started on thursday. To bad you were not able to come on down. So if me and a couple buddies wanted to come up and go skiing and boarding would it be possible for you to show us some good hills? Sorry again you were not able to come down.

• banffboy

Posted October 15, 2002 - 11:11 AM

Absolutely, we have some pretty awesome skiing here. Lake Louise is great. It always rates high on the polls

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.