Magura hydraulic clutch HELP!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • homer450F

Posted January 14, 2008 - 10:29 PM

Hey Guys I been trying to install a Magura jack clutch and I am having a problem with it the slave cylinder hitting the starter mouting bolt.

I have a 2007 WR450F.

I talk to a guy at the local cycle gear and they called Magura and said it would fit. The paper work says it goes from year 05-06. There is no part number for a 2007 WR450F. Should I have gotten the WR250F jack clutch??

Has anyone put the Magura jack clutch on a 2007 WR450F?

Thanks,

Homer

• clark4131

Posted January 15, 2008 - 06:19 AM

PM Looks450, he mounted one on his '07...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • William1

Posted January 15, 2008 - 06:30 AM

It will fit. The slave cylinders on all the clutch jacks are the same Differences in bore size only).
What part of the jack is hitting the starter?

• homer450F

Posted January 15, 2008 - 08:21 PM

It is one of the mounting bolts on the starter that has the ground wire on it.

It will fit. The slave cylinders on all the clutch jacks are the same Differences in bore size only).
What part of the jack is hitting the starter?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.