Radiator coolant

3 replies to this topic
  • huffa

Posted April 09, 2002 - 11:15 PM

Anyone ever use evans radiator coolant?

• 1_KNOBBY_SHORT

Posted April 10, 2002 - 07:50 PM

Huffa

I have never used it but have talked to a couple of racers (car) who have and they swear by it. It has a very strange smell. Where do you ride that you might need it? Are you having a overheating prob?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freestyle111

Posted April 10, 2002 - 08:32 PM

i just switch to a synthetic coolant its flouresent red.i dont know if it better or worse than normal coolant.someone recommended it to me so i decided to give a try.its working good so far,but i just put it in today and havent rode bike yet.

• huffa

Posted April 11, 2002 - 11:16 AM

Originally posted by 1 KNOBBY SHORT:
Huffa

I have never used it but have talked to a couple of racers (car) who have and they swear by it. It has a very strange smell. Where do you ride that you might need it? Are you having a overheating prob?

I don't really have any problem with over heating but I first heard about it just recently and went on their site and was pretty impressed with what I read. Nice that you never,ever have to change it again. And you never get any corrosion since there's no water in it. Only negative so far is that your engine actually runs a little hotter I think and if you are out on the trails and lose your fluid for some reason you are not supposed to add water. I'm from the crf forum but I figured I ask at a couple other ones to see if any one was using it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.