New look for my 650L - fender mods w/ PICs

22 replies to this topic
  • SniperTeamBravo

Posted January 16, 2008 - 11:43 AM

Nice looking bike!:banghead:

thgaks, it's plated too, which you can barely tell from the picture. When I ride it every time I stop it draws attention from both riders and non riders but they both say: WHat the hell kinda bike is that? I have a whole standard supermoto thing I spill out every time they ask. At the end, they all say the smae thing, Sure looks like fun, is it fast? I say 110mph and they arent impressed. I guess a 100mph dirt bike doesn't compare to a 170mph GSXR 1000.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Old Graybeard

Posted January 16, 2008 - 02:08 PM

Sniper...Now that's what I'm talkin about! You are my hero. lol Guuureat looking ride. Now if I could just bring myself to spring for the wheels. I'm workin on that. OGB

• zrxer

Posted January 16, 2008 - 08:15 PM

STB, that thing is baaaad! Nice job!:cool: Bruce

Related Content

Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.