07 or 08?

2 replies to this topic
  • mx113

Posted January 13, 2008 - 07:51 AM

I just sold my 04 WR450 Supermoto this week and I think I am going to build another one. Is there any major differences between the 07 and 08 bikes? I can get an 07 for a few hundred dollars less. I will probably keep the bike for a few years so the resale value isn't a big deal for me as it won't make a lot of difference at that time. Any input would be apprectiated.
Thank you
Jim

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JSanfilippo

Posted January 13, 2008 - 08:45 AM

The differences between the '07 and the '08 are black engine covers on the '08, less noisy clutch, bold new graphics, and thicker gas tank plastic.

If I were in your position, I'd get the '07 and put that couple hundred dollars saved to good use by getting a some unabiker rad guards and a real skid plate.

• Unibomber

Posted January 13, 2008 - 09:23 AM

07' for sure, same bike with a at least 1k off the price. :banghead:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.