Ca Street Legal 07 Wr 450

7 replies to this topic
  • DIRTRIDER4781

Posted January 12, 2008 - 04:57 PM

SOME BODY PLEASE HELP. WHEN I WAS AT THE GLEN HELEN NATIONAL I SEEN A 07 WR450 WITH A CALIFORNIA PLATE BUT THE OWNER WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO DO THIS TO MINE BUT CALI IS STRICT SO ANY TIPS TRICKS OR SECRETS WOULD REALLY BE HELPFULL THANKS:bonk:

• redswr

Posted January 12, 2008 - 05:09 PM

i've seen a couple too... the owners said they got the plates from the dealer instead of a green sticker.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted January 12, 2008 - 06:23 PM

PM's Checked...

• DIRTRIDER4781

Posted January 13, 2008 - 01:19 AM

What Do You Mean By Pm ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DIRTRIDER4781

Posted January 13, 2008 - 01:20 AM

If I Already Have A Green Sticker Is It To Late ?

• William1

Posted January 13, 2008 - 03:50 AM

Time to 'squeak by' to get a plate is when first purchased. If the dealer is real friendly, they will take the MSO to DMV and request title and plates in your name. Otherwise, you do not have the dealer transfer the MSO. Take it to the DMV, innocently as for title and plates, hope the DMV clerk does not scrutinize the MSO (because it states "Off Road Only", typewritten). Then put a dual sprot kit on it, find a easy going inspection station and you are set.

• tarmac_terrorist

Posted January 13, 2008 - 06:07 AM

What Do You Mean By Pm ?

PM = private message. check the top right part of the screen under your user name. click private messages and navigate from there.

• Hetrick

Posted January 13, 2008 - 04:06 PM

Just a thought! Not sure about California DMV regulations, but here in Vermont we can do a pre-inspection. Take the bike (WR) setup with brake, turn signal, horn and mirror to an inspection station. The inspection station will not inspect the bike, but will give a receipt stating that the bike is operable for road use. Then you title and register the bike. Just an idea! maybe worth a try!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.