WR vs Impreza

6 replies to this topic
  • tarmac_terrorist

Posted January 11, 2008 - 01:16 PM

Apologies if this is a repost

• RedBull420

Posted January 11, 2008 - 01:47 PM

English would be nice... cool non the less.

• e_dogg

Posted January 11, 2008 - 02:18 PM

Wish I could ride like that guy....must be fun to wheelie thru turns.

Cool vid!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tarmac_terrorist

Posted January 14, 2008 - 08:11 AM

its an interesting video, i've often wondered how a WR would fair up against a half decent car. That WR pilot has some skills.

• chambers

Posted January 14, 2008 - 12:30 PM

Showed this to my friend a while back (he thinks no bike can sand up to a car he is crazy) all he said was that, yeah but it aint a rally car its a replica. Wouldnt have it that the WR will only have had a few £ worth of extras and still its better

• tarmac_terrorist

Posted January 14, 2008 - 02:28 PM

hi chambers. uk here as well. I've seen bikes beasted by cars before. I dont doubt (at all) that bikes are quicker, but surely, some drivers are better than others. Thats my experience.

• paulanfield

Posted January 15, 2008 - 06:27 AM

Saw that vid a few weeks ago got to admit its cool.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.