Wanted - Sale or trade

3 replies to this topic
  • Tom_N

Posted February 01, 2001 - 05:07 AM

I have a 98 YZ400 that has a WR400 Tank and Shroud on it. I am looking to replace it with a YZ tank and shroud.

Wanted YZ tanks, Shroud and seat.

Will pay $$ and or swap the WR tank,shroud and seat for the YZ version. Or if anyone wants to buy the WR Tanks Shroud and seat I will sell it as well.

Please post or contact me @ tnieuwhof@vkng.com

------------------
Tom N.

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted February 01, 2001 - 07:45 AM

Tom,
What shape are the shrouds in? How much do you want for them?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted February 01, 2001 - 08:37 AM

I replaced my WR tank with a YZ and didn't buy new shrouds. I think their interchangable. Sorry Mike.

try Two-dads for a used tank, search using their name.

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Tom_N

Posted February 01, 2001 - 10:30 PM

The shrouds are in great condition, graphis are worn off but there are no cracks or heavy marks..

I found a guy locally who has a Yz400 he is parting out and we are to try and work out a deal... If it falls through I will take an offer on the shrouds.. I will also try twodads but I am hoping to get all the pieces (tank, seat and shroud) from a guy here in town. It looks like he wants my gear in trade with some $$ I will try and work it out with out the trade and not want my tank or shrouds in the deal and if so I will sell them together or seperately.

Thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.