Replacement plastic

5 replies to this topic
  • turbbo

Posted January 10, 2008 - 09:19 AM

I have a 2006 Wr. I'm looking for black side panels and black fork covers. Every company I find only has replacement plastic in blue or white. Any suggestions? Where do you get your plastic from? Thanks in advance.

• Mud-Ectomy

Posted January 10, 2008 - 10:21 AM

I just ordered a set from Gnarly Parts Canada, but they do have a US site as well. I was unable to get the shrouds in Black and had to stick with blue. This was for a 01 WR426.

• SJMC_DON

Posted January 10, 2008 - 10:22 AM

I have a 2006 Wr. I'm looking for black side panels and black fork covers. Every company I find only has replacement plastic in blue or white. Any suggestions? Where do you get your plastic from? Thanks in advance.

Try -

Acerbis
Polisport
UFO

Maybe Maier :banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • turbbo

Posted January 10, 2008 - 11:46 AM

Tried all of these companys. Even Cycra. No luck. Thanks.

• kskyles

Posted January 10, 2008 - 12:48 PM

i looked for months, even called all those companies.

you can have any color you want, as long as its white or blue. :banghead:

• SID013

Posted January 10, 2008 - 02:36 PM

I fitted my '06 WR450 out with all black panels & used Polisport with a Clarke 2.8 gallon tank. Link is below; With the fork protectors they supply the YZ & as it doesn't have a speedo cable I had to zip tie the speedo cable inside but it doesn't look to bad.

http://www.polisport...ID=62&ID_ORG=62

Posted Image

Cheers from Oz

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.