04 wr450 graphics? trimming yz graphics?

2 replies to this topic
  • Bret The Ripper

Posted January 09, 2008 - 09:42 PM

I have searched and im still now sure about my year WR and if the same year YZF graphics will work at all.

I already run a YZF rear fender, is it possible to use 04,05 yzf graphics kits at all? I am mainly concerned about the shrouds.

I am also mainly interested in the factory backing brand kits also if anyone has bought their kits before.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted January 10, 2008 - 06:27 AM

I never had any luck at all fitting YZ graphics to my 04'. I tried a couple times and you can get it to look "O.K." with some trimming but the bolt holes don't line up to well...

The best graphics I found as far as looks and performance (stuck good) were the one industries alpha graphics.

Posted Image

• Bret The Ripper

Posted January 10, 2008 - 07:21 PM

Well that sucks... I guess I will have to do the same.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.