Easton Handlebars

4 replies to this topic
  • rickallen124

Posted January 09, 2008 - 10:50 AM

Has anyone checked these out? www.eastonexp.com I wonder if they are stronger and more durable then the pro taper evolution?

• todds924

Posted January 10, 2008 - 07:21 PM

Has anyone checked these out? www.eastonexp.com I wonder if they are stronger and more durable then the pro taper evolution?

Hey Rick, i think those are like the original pro Tapers.......The good ones. I am running the EVO's right now and like them. I think the original Easton Pro tapers were the strongest.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted January 10, 2008 - 07:24 PM

They do look like the original Pro Taper. :banghead:

• duzz10

Posted January 10, 2008 - 07:39 PM

The old Pro Tapers had the Easton name on them. I guess Easton figured they could make it on there own.

• kstout4life

Posted January 11, 2008 - 12:42 AM

If Easton can make nice baseball bats im sure the bars are just as awesome....i wish i had my original gold bars on my yz

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.