Current events and jetting - Hypo Q

1 reply to this topic
  • Dougie

Posted April 08, 2002 - 01:32 PM

As I sit trying ponder my own jetting miseries here at altitude, I began to wonder what it must be like to ride at sea level. Then I wondered what it must be like to ride below sea level.

So for you jetting nerds (and I mean that with the utmost respect and envy), here is a hypothetical question:

If you were to ride your bike on the shores of The Dead Sea near The West Bank, with it's elavation 1340 feet below sea level, what would you set for your jetting. Would that be the area where you would get the most power from your bike?

Just wondering.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • James_Dean

Posted April 08, 2002 - 02:50 PM

Or maybe the middle of winter anywhere at 0F and near sea level. The cold air will be worth as much or more. Probably 1-2 steps richer on everything.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.