08 Fork Guards

9 replies to this topic
  • mummer12

Posted January 08, 2008 - 10:35 PM

Will they fit my 06 forks? Any one tried yet??

• almostinvincible119

Posted January 09, 2008 - 04:50 AM

cause the few ounces yamaha shaved off makes such a difference.

• Dr.Crankenstien

Posted January 09, 2008 - 05:08 AM

No they will not work

• DPW

Posted January 09, 2008 - 04:49 PM

I'm confused what does weight have to do with the question he asked? He simply asked will they fit.

• Wiz636

Posted January 09, 2008 - 04:52 PM

Every little bit of unsprung weight you can eliminate helps.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mummer12

Posted January 09, 2008 - 08:07 PM

one of mine broke, no one can get me one for the weekend, my buddy has two 08s and was going to let me use his. but i guess they wont fit so i am not riding this weekend. not worried about ounces just dont want my firk legs trashed.

• Wes Woodin

Posted January 10, 2008 - 11:38 AM

one of mine broke, no one can get me one for the weekend, my buddy has two 08s and was going to let me use his. but i guess they wont fit so i am not riding this weekend. not worried about ounces just dont want my firk legs trashed.

NO they changed the mounting hole locations.

• Ga426owner

Posted January 10, 2008 - 11:43 AM

what side I may have a extra 06

• mummer12

Posted January 10, 2008 - 06:50 PM

ga426 I need the left side

• todds924

Posted January 10, 2008 - 07:05 PM

No they will not work

Thats the correct answer!!!! Very simple and to the point!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.