Lookin into Barnums Exhaust

4 replies to this topic
  • dylanr

Posted January 08, 2008 - 07:57 PM

I have a 2000 650r 680 overbore, edelbrock, unifilter, stage 2 hotcam, and need an exhaust. Anyone who has the Barnums, is it really loud, will i be able to ride on the street with it, i know the performance is good, i wont lose too much bottom end will i? Is there a site, i found one, but couldnt find the exhaust systems on it. How much is a full system
And all of the Barnums ive seen seemed to have a goldish color, is that how they all are?
Thanks

• Krannie McKranface

Posted January 08, 2008 - 08:43 PM

I have been trying to contact Barnum's for over a month, with no luck.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Maroast

Posted January 08, 2008 - 10:00 PM

I have been trying to contact Barnum's for over a month, with no luck.

I actually called there yesterday with an edelbrock question and a young lady (his wife?) said he would be in and out of the office for the next few months....she was actually quite knowledgeable and helpful about tuning eldlbrock carburetors :banghead: Cool people!!

• dylanr

Posted January 09, 2008 - 09:08 AM

No one knows anything about the exhaust,,,, are they just hard to come by

• hill5150

Posted January 09, 2008 - 10:46 AM

I have the Barnum's full exhaust, Rob built my 680,cam, and exhaust 2 years ago, runs flawlessly:thumbsup: . The system is trick, wraps around the left side and comes in silver or other options (blue,white?) ceramic the only # I have is 760 868 8097 Denise may answer she is very knowledgable........It is fairly loud on the street, don't care, I wear earplugs, and loud bikes save lives...The powerband is awesome w/ the cam and eddie carb, although it has been said the stock headers are decent, I had an XR's only system on prior and sold it on E-bay...........

http://img.photobuck...Miles7006-1.jpg

http://img.photobuck...0/Miles7005.jpg

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.