Need help finding parts online for a 426

4 replies to this topic
  • Math

Posted January 08, 2008 - 06:35 PM

Hi, I need a new piston and ring set. I'd like to go Wiseco with standard compression ratio

Also, I'm in for a new exhaust system because the stock header is bent and the FMF powercore 4 that I'm actually running is wayyyyy tooo loud. I never liked it really...

I don't want to spend too much so I'd probalby go with a FMF Q4 and hi-flo header.

Where would you shop online for these parts?

I'll most likely buy these parts from the TT store as long as they're available from there but I don't think they hold Wiseco do they?

Thanks for any advise.

• 1rkcooper

Posted January 08, 2008 - 07:51 PM

Phone the TT store and ask. I believe they can supply you with whatever you need or want.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Birdy426

Posted January 08, 2008 - 08:13 PM

I bought my Wiseco 13.5:1 piston set from te TT store...
http://shop.thumpert...fault.asp?p=929

• matt4x4

Posted January 09, 2008 - 04:41 AM

TT store should get it for you, if you end up needing/going OEM, they can get it as well.

• Math

Posted January 10, 2008 - 05:05 AM

Great then. I'll phone the TT store when I have a minute. Thanks for your help:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.