Need replacement bars for WR450F

4 replies to this topic
  • Bullwinkle

Posted January 08, 2008 - 03:01 PM

I didn't get much on the WR forum so I thought I'd ask here. I need a new set of bars for the '04 WR after looping it a few weeks back. Anybody have a suggestion for a strong set that has a similar bend to the stockers and wouldn't require any additional hardware? (And in a perfect world keep my EE guards and their original hardware.)
Thanks!
:banghead:

• WGP

Posted January 08, 2008 - 03:09 PM

I have the stock bars off an 05WR brand new. PM me with offer if interested.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KXLARRY

Posted January 08, 2008 - 05:34 PM

I purchased some stock bars from global moto for about $15. Same bend as stock and I can use all my acherbis guards without mods.

• Bullwinkle

Posted January 09, 2008 - 04:57 AM

I didn't get much on the WR forum so I thought I'd ask here. I need a new set of bars for the '04 WR after looping it a few weeks back. Anybody have a suggestion for a strong set that has a similar bend to the stockers and wouldn't require any additional hardware? (And in a perfect world keep my EE guards and their original hardware.)
Thanks!
:banghead:

I'm such a moron, I thought I was on the General forum when I posted this!
:busted:

• jtn 06 wr450

Posted January 09, 2008 - 08:00 AM

i have the stock renthal bars (perfect condition) from an 06 if your interested pm me with offer.

i also have a set of pastrana fmx bend fat bars in good condition, not bent just scratched from the handguard mounts. pm me if interested.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.